For Task 3: Oral Presentation Sales Pitch
- Compare the climate trends in data over the past 100 years to predict future trends as a way of introducing why individuals are considering different resources
- Remember this is a sales pitch, you want us to invest in your company for Duvall's future
- about 3-5 minutes
- Boundaries: You must work within our local boundaries no further out than Snoqualmie, Redmond, and Monroe
- Keep in mind you will need to consider the cost, asthetics, and cultural sensitivities of the people you are wanting to present to
- Compare your chosen resource with all the renewable and non renewable resources and explain why yours is the best.
Fourth period: You will begin your presentations on Wednesday
Periods 2, 3, 5, 6: You will begin your presentations on Thursday
We'll finish all presentations on Friday.
You can use any and all resources now.
You and your partner will need to choose at least three people who would be willing to film (with their computers) and send me a video of your presentation. Only one is required, but it's good to have back up in case they are not there. Please talk to these individuals PRIOR to filling out the form below so I know who is filming. This must be completed before Wednesday 7:00am