TOMORROW IS RUBE GOLDBERG NIGHT!!!!!
- "Save Your Bacon Video": the video that proves your project works. Has to be in one complete shot, no pauses or stops, it's optional but strongly encouraged, is due by 2:15pm 5/29 with no exceptions. Anything turned in later than that time will not be accepted
- Rube Goldberg Essay: typed and printed out is also due by 2:15pm 5/29
Set up and clean up:
- Set up will be allowed by 3:00pm (do not bring projects before school)
- The Commons will be taped off in 5' by 5' squares, first come first serve for locations (if you need a wall)
- You will need to figure out transportation to and from the school with your project
- You will need to be in attendance with your partner (if you have one)
- Judges chose at random so I cannot tell you when you will be judged
- You must stay until all projects have been judged
- You must clean up any messes your project makes (confetti)
- Extra credit for dressing toward theme and for extra steps is available if it is clear and meets requirements
- If you borrowed materials please bring them back so I can let students use them again next year
- If you would like to donate your project/materials please let me know.
TURNED IN: SAVE YOUR BACON VIDEOS
NGSS TARGET STANDARDS: