Today many of you finished your research and began working on your presentation. Few things to remember for your your presentation this coming Monday 11-5:
- Your location in which you are selling is Carnation/Duvall area
- Compare your alternative energy source with: Solar, Nuclear, and Fossil Fuels
- Be prepared to answer questions about your energy choice and how it will benefit our local community
- Presentation time should be about 2-5 min (look at the rubric provided yesterday)
- Pugh chart should be visible in presentation with the priorities of each group clearly labeled.
Here are some possible questions you should be prepared for:
- How does your form of energy work?
- Why did you choose this form of energy?
- Is it better than solar panels and if so why if not why not?
- Where do you propose to place a plant/farm dedicated to your energy source?
- What are some limitations to your energy source, how will you overcome these limitations?
- Why is it better than fossil fuels?
- Why is it better than nuclear power?
- How will it impact our local environment?
- What evidence do you have to support your claim on cost?
- What evidence do you have to support your claim on reliability?
- How will it impact local cultures?
- How will it impact aesthetically?
- What sets your company apart from others with similar products?
- Why should we invest in your company?
Presentation types (be cautious of doing the same type of presentation as everyone else, you want your company and product to stand out over the others):