- remember your audience does not have a scientific background, they have not been in this class like you have so you need to take time to explain your concepts
- do your "pro's" and "con's" for renewable and non renewable such as: crude oil, natural gas, coal, uranium, wind, hydropower, and geothermal. Once you make your personal choice it's time to sell the idea to the city.
- compare climate changes in the past 100 years and predict the climate in the next 100 years based of data and trends seen in your research (cite)
- how do they work,
- how much energy do they produce,
- how efficient are they,
- how much does it cost to extract, and
- how does it impact the environment?
Once you make your personal choice it's time to sell the idea to the city.
- Your presentation needs to be turned in by WEDNESDAY at 7:00 AM (hard deadline)
- Your three chosen individuals to film need to be documented in forms by Wednesday 7:00 AM (Hard deadline). Let them know you chose them and make sure they know how to use the camera feature on the computer and will be able to turn it in for you.