Concerns/Points of Interest to think about
- Two people on the security video (Desch and Brisco; Desch and Aitken; Desch and Callahan)
- Do TV shows make you a murderer?
- Callahan in the RO's office?
- Desch in the RO's Office?
- Why did Armstrong have a pleasant conversation with me while others had to deal with my temper?
- Who did Nagata see at 3:15?
- What about the contaminated prints in the engine?
- Hair in RO office (DNA): Desch, Mullinex, Callahan?
- If Callahan is in the video how can he be in the RO's office cutting the security footage?
- Foot prints by the car?
- Callahan has keys and access to all the rooms?
- Parks and Mullinex have already been accused
- Do doodles make you a murderer?
- Are Desch and Callahan to obvious?
- Callahan was fixing the computer for the new officer?
- What if Nicole was the actual target so that I could be sad?
- Why wasn't the entire video erased?
- Did Callahan just "Snap" and go insane?
- What if the whole thing was "faked" by Mullinex since he teaches drama and he used students to "act" in the security video?
- Could Desch and I have just been working on my car?
- What if the fingerprints were planted? Callahan has access to everyone and could plant a hair or fingerprints wherever he wanted.
- Could the Callahan doodle of my demise have been planted to make him look guilty?
- If you are in the process of filing a restraining order why would you kill someone?
- How could anyone have had access to my engine?
- Is Dr. Johncox involved and I'm faking my amnesia?
- When were the prints left, how long could they have been there?
- Could both of the prints on the engine be Desch's?
- Where Mullinex and Desch working together but then Mullinex turned on Desch and set her up to take the fall, so Mullinex planted the evidence?
- The footprint report said "at the crime scene" which crime scene did it mean?
- What is a man's size 10 in female sizes? Just because it was a man's shoe doesn't mean a female couldn't have been wearing them.
Accused Individuals From Presentations in Periods: 2, 4, and 5
- Desch (6 accusations)
- Adams (1 accusation)
- Desch and Callahan (14 accusations)
- Callahan (5 accusations)
- Briscoe, Desch, Mullinex (1 accusation)
- Desch, Mullinex, Callahan (2 accusations)
- Everyone (2 accusations)
- Desch and Mullinex (3 accusations)
- Callahan, Desch, Aitken (2 accusations)
- Mullinex (1 accusation)
- Briscoe and Desch (1 accusation)